Friday, July 10, 2009

Las Vegas or Bust!

So tomorrow Levi and I leave for our trip to Vegas. I am so excited. First of all, it'll be our first trip alone since our honeymoon. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and I will miss them dearly, but it will be nice to do things with other adults just for adults, sleep in and not have to worry about diapers. Secondly, we will be celebrating our 9th anniversary while on our trip. It seems crazy how quickly the 9 years went, but yet, here it is--9 years and 3 kids later and we are still very happy and in love!!
I'm a little anxious about flying. I don't have a lot of experience with flying, but I have been assured that all will be well!!
We are going to go see The Blue Man Group, and there are a couple other activities we would like to do. Levi has been working on me to go on a ride on the Stratosphere. Have I mentioned that I am deathly afraid of heights and the Stratosphere is very, very, very, very, very, very high--but I am a very brave, and at times, very crazy--so we'll see.
I will have lots of pics to post and lots to say upon return, so until then . . .

No comments: