Friday, June 29, 2018

Johnson Family Fit

I am not a writer.
I consider myself a numbers person. I can see numbers in my head and the awesome patterns they create.   I can see how they work together to make the world work!  But when I sit down to write something---anything--words tend to fall out of my head.  When I attempt to put them together they sound anything but eloquent.  But I once heard someone say that if it doesn't challenge you it's not worth doing and if it was easy, everyone would do it, so here I am. . . taking on the challenge of words!  

I started this blog along time ago as a way to keep my friends and extended family in touch with us--back when blogs were cool and everyone was doing them!  However, with the evolution of social media, I myself got away from the blog and as you can see, have not posted anything in over 5 years!  

So why start up again??? . . . .I have a lot to say!!  I have a lot to share!!  And while I feel like Facebook and Instagram are great platforms for me, I also feel like they have become saturated to a point where a lot just scroll. . . and scroll. . . and scroll!  So my theory is--I will still post on social media, but this is where I will share!!  

I have also changed the name from "The Johnson Family" to "Johnson Family Fit". . . and while this blog will be written from my point of view, you will see that we are making healthy living a family affair!!

So welcome!!

No comments: