Sunday, November 23, 2008

Girls day out--

Well, today I took the girls to see High School Musical On Ice in Spokane. We made a day of it, and decided to do a little shopping first, but unfortunately since it was Sunday, the mall didn't open until 11:00 and we still had to go to lunch and be at the arena before 1:00. Since we got there about 10:00 we decided to got to Barnes and Nobles, since it was open, and then Costco. Then we went to Applebee's for lunch and the whole time Kaidyn was in a hurry and didn't want to get dessert because she thought we were going to be late. Well we got dessert and then headed from the north side to the arena. I forgot what driving in Spokane was like and it took longer than I thought to get to arena. We finally arrived and I got into my purse to get out the tickets and there were only two tickets, and I started the day with three. I dumped out my purse, looked all over the car. I have no idea what happened to that other ticket. Fortunately I had the reciept, so I was able to go to the ticket window and get the tickets reprinted, but as a result we were now late.
Now this wouldn't be a big deal, but I got awesome seats that were a row behind the front row, down on the ice. So being late meant walking down in front of everyone, and to top it off, our seats were in the middle of the row, so we had to squish our way in front of all those poor people.
Once we got settled in for the show, the girls really enjoyed it. They had stuff from the third one, which I took the girls to see at the theater a couple of weeks ago ( i still like the second one the best) and then parts from both the first and the second shows. The girls loved singing along and dancing and watching the ice skaters do the jumps and spins. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so no pictures this year, but it was still fun.
Since we had got there to early to shop before the show, we went shopping after the show. I needed to get Jayd new pants, because her 3T pants show a lot of ankle, so she is now in 4T pants.

No comments: