Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaidyn--

Well, Kaidyn is now 7 years old. I can't believe I am the mother of a 7 year old--that makes me feel really old. Instead of the traditional family birthday party with her and Jayd, we decided to do separate birthdays for the girls this year. I figured Kaidyn was getting to that age where she wouldn't want to associated with her sister quite as much. So instead Kaidyn invited 14 of her friends over. Only about 10 showed up, but it was still really busy. I forgot how much girls scream, but it sure brought back memories of birthday parties I had been to when I was her age (and older).
I took the day off today so I could get the house clean and ready and take cupcakes to her class. I am so glad we don't do birthdays like that in middle school. We would get nothing done ever!! It was cute to see Kaidyn the center of attention though.
Kaidyn got a bike for her birthday--WITHOUT training wheels, so now she just has to learn to ride it!! I wonder how many skinned knees that'll take??

No comments: