Saturday, May 23, 2009

Welcome Baby Andra--

For the last (almost) 9 months, we have been referring to Bree's belly as Baby Andra. Without knowing the gender and having no names picked out, that's all we could do. Baby Andra finally has a name and a gender. I always wonder how people cannot want to find out what their having. I'm sure it's fun waiting for the surprise, but how do you plan. I am definitely a planner. Anyway, Bree's official due date was May 28, so I was (happily) surprised when David called this morning to tell us the baby had arrived!! They named the baby Major David Andra, he was 6 pounds 11 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. He is absolutely adorable, and tiny!! I am so glad I have a friend whose close who has a baby for me to hold again. Jett is getting huge now and since we are officially done having children, it'll be nice to be able to satisfy that baby urge for a while now!!

Bree and David at Kaidyn's birthday party, little did they know they would be parents themselves in less than a week!

Proud momma!!


Major

No comments: