Friday, October 10, 2008

Introducing--The Incredible Hulk









So Jett's birthday was about a week ago, but the memory is still fresh in my mind--and will probably remain so until I lose my mind--of him smooshing his cupcake into his hair and the green bath that followed.
've seen other kids do it, but I don't think the girls ever did the frosting in the hair thing. It was totally priceless watching Jett do i.t, so much so that even when I realized what he was doing, I couldn't stop it, it was so typical of his personality just to do something because it felt like the right thing to do at that moment. The girls were too busy stuffing as much sugar in their face as they could, afraid that someone would come along and take it away when they were that age. Not Jett, he knew it was all his and he could do whatever he wanted with it so he was gonna put it in his hair.
I am so grateful that Dad and Karen included batteries with their gift so that I had some for my camera. Leave it to me to think of everything else but batteries for my camera.
I think the pictures tell the tale better than I ever could.

1 comment:

The Deal Family said...

SO glad that you decided to become a fellow blogger! Now I can keep track of you family a little better. Jett looks so much like you and Kaidyn.....like you haven't heard that! Keep in touch!