Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!




I am always so glad when Halloween is over. The girls start begging like 2 months prior to get their costumes and I always make them wait until like the week before otherwise I get more begging "just to try it on to make sure it fits". Anyway--I was able to hold them off until today on "trying on" the costumes.
I have realized that my little girls are growing up way too fast. Instead of wanting to be princesses and fairies and stuff like that, Kaidyn was Sharpay (from High School Musical) and Jayd was Hannah Montana. The actually turned out really cute (especially with their wigs). Although I do have to say, of the three, Jett was the cutest as a spider.
We started out at 5 to trick-or-treat down town Ephrata, and then worked our way up to the hill where a couple of houses give out full size candy bars.
We didn't buy any candy of our own this year, because nobody comes to our house--I guess that comes with living in the country--but I figured if anyone did stop by after we got home, we could give them some of the kids's candy. Boy they made out like bandits. Anyway--I'm glad Levi was home this year to help me take the kids out. Last year I had to do it on my own and that was tough.

1 comment:

The Deal Family said...

So cute! Cannon was a spider too. I love little boy costumes. I can't believe how the girls are growing up. CRAZY!