Sunday, October 26, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

It was nice--I actually had a relaxing weekend--no where to go, nothing to do (unless you count housework and creating lesson plans and grading papers), but it was still night and I got so much done. All the laundry, grocery shopping, meals planned for the week, papers graded, lesson plans done, tests created, and I read 2 books. Overall, it was a nice weekend. Levi had to work this weekend, so he slept most of the time. Plus today he had to take one of the inmates to the hospital for seizures, so he worked 4 hours of overtime and didn't get home until 10 am. After 16 hours of work, he still managed to get up in time to watch the Seahawks win. Anyway--I'm taking one last moment to reminisce about the weekend because it'll be the last for a while, I don't think I have another free weekend until next year.

1 comment:

SDP45 said...

Welcome to bloggerland! Good to see another person from Ephrata around here.

Dan