Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Don't get me wrong--I love Christmas. What I don't love is all the driving that goes along with it. We already drove to Spokane last weekend to have a Christmas celebration with one part of my family. Today we will make another trip to Pasco and then Eltopia to see more family.
But first our own little Christmas celebration with just us.
Levi had to work last night so the girls had to wait until at least 6:15 before they could open anything. Kaidyn was up at like 5:30 and of course woke up Brother and Sister since it was finally Christmas morning. So I got up and baked the cinnamon rolls and the kids sat in front of the tree staring at the presents waiting for daddy.
Levi finally made it home, and the kids opened up stockings. We then had cinnamon rolls--although the girls didn't each much. Then we opened presents. Kaidyn got her DS that she's been begging for and Jayd got a Barbie the same size as her and Jett got more tools--among other things.
After presents, Levi went to bed and I packed the kids in the car and headed to Pasco to see my Grandma Schaefer. We had a nice visit and Autie Ginny and Uncle Finn were there too, so we got to see them as well.
Next to Eltopia to see my parents--grandpa and grandma on the farm as the kids call them--and have Christmas dinner--marinated tri-tip roasts.
Both my brothers and their girl friends made it, so it was nice to see them. As well as my Stepbrother Donovan, Gram (Karen's mom), Dale and Pat (Karen's brother and his wife) and Max and Christy (their kids). It was good to see everyone.
Of course there were more presents and my kids are officially spoiled. Kaidyn informed me she is addicted to getting presents--we are going to have work on that.



My brother Eric and his girlfriend (fiance) Cheryl with Jett.










My brotherRyan's girlfriend Tiara with Jett (he was a hit).

No comments: