Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sad News

I got a call earlier today from my dad. My Grandma Schaefer passed away earlier today. I know she's with my grandpa now, which she has wanted for some time, but it is still really sad. This is the first death in the family the girls (well kids really, but Jett was just crying earlier because everybody else was) have had to deal with it. I wish we all could have seen her a few more times--I wish I would have taken more pictures of her with the kids--I meant to at Christmas, but I forgot, and figured we'd make it down to see her again sometime in the next few months, so I could just do it then. But now it's too late . . . I'm so gonna miss her. I just have to remind myself she's happy now with my grandpa--they're together again like they were always meant to be.
Love You Grandma--you're going to be missedKaidyn and Jett with Grandma--November 2007

1 comment:

Domrese Family Blog said...

Sorry for your loss. We'll be thinking about you.