Sunday, January 4, 2009

Winter Vacation--almost over

How sad. I am down to my last night off. It's back to work tomorrow. How sad.

I used to think I needed to work to keep my sanity. That if I stayed home with kids I would go crazy. This may still be true, but it doesn't seem to be such a bad thing anymore. I have totally enjoyed my last two weeks home with the kids--and I know Levi has enjoyed it too. It was so fun to be able to go out and build a snow fort with the kids, and watch Jett and his crazy facial expressions that say he's going to get into something, and read books with Kaidyn (she actually did most of the reading) and building a Lego castle with Jayd. I got a lot of book read and redid our bathroom--I painted and put up new hardware and a new medicine cabinet and it looks so awesome now. I can't wait until summer now, so I can spend more time with my kids and watch them grow and learn.

No comments: