Friday, March 6, 2009

Quilt


Well here it is--my quilt. I've been working on it for about a month, and been thinking about it for much longer. I still have to put the inner and outer border on it, then get the backing and quilt it. But if you had any idea how much thought and processing went into this quilt, you would understand why this is a big idea. I have to say, putting together a quilt is hard with kids climbing all over but I got it done. I made one other quilt a few years back, but this one was more challenging and more fun. Plus I had a better machine to sew it on, that really helped--I got my grandma's sewing machines. The one I used is older than my own, but in much better shape, so it was nice. It was also nice to have something of Grandma's that I will use and remember her.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Wow that is great you did a good job. what about hte one that has baseballs all over it? you rock mrs. johnson