Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tagged

So one of my students tagged me like a month ago--thanks Brit--I was trying to ignore it, but she won't let me forget--so here it goes--

8 TV shows I watch:
1. My Name is Earl
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Friends (reruns)
5. House Hunters
6. American Idol
7. Wizards of Waverly Place (with my daughters)
8. Lingo (on GSN)

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Spring Break
2. The start of the Mariners season
3. The Mariners home opener
4. The 7th grade field trip to the Mariners game
5. Baseball on TV almost every night
6. Summer Vacation
7. Our trip to Vegas
8. Did I mention the Mariners season is starting soon!!!

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Woke up
2. Went to Safeway for Starbucks and sausage
3. Made french toast and sausage for the kids
4. Made a castle out of legos with the kids
5. Played Monopoly on the WII
6. Cleaned the kitchen
7. Put on the thresholds for some of our new flooring
8. Broke one of the thresholds for our new flooring

8 years ago I. . .
1. Still lived in Cheney. . .
2. in a duplex next to Kim and Greg
3. Had been married for less than a year
4. Did not have kids
5. Was still in college at EWU
6. Worked at Red Robin in downtown Spokane
7. Drove a 1989 Red Honda Accord 2-door
8. Never thought I would be working in Royal City

8 things on my wish list:
1. Win the lottery
2. Get season tickets to the Mariners
3. Sell my rental
4. Get all the projects done around my house
5. For the weather to warm up
6. To make it to the end of the school year with my sanity
7. A husband and kids that pick up after themselves without being asked to
8. For my truck to be paid off

8 people that I have tagged:
1-8. Sorry--can't do this to anyone else :)

1 comment:

Britt said...

thanks MRS. Johnson. you rock.