Sunday, April 5, 2009

18 Months--

I just realized today is Jett's half-birthday. He is officially a year and a half old. I can't believe it was 18 months ago that he was born. Man that was a crazy night. Levi was at work when I called him to tell him I was in labor and needed to go to the hospital NOW!! The lady at the check-in desk was a little confused and thought I was an inmate being brought in because Levi was still in his uniform. 2 hours later, just 8 minutes after midnight on the 5th of October our little Jett was born. He's not so little anymore and he is all boy. Today as we were playing outside he kept wanting to dig in the rocks and throw them and play in the dog water. I was trying to take pictures of him, but he would hardly sit still and he wouldn't look at me or smile. The girls were more than happy to smile and pose for the camera.
Jayd in the Gator Kaidyn poses for a picture

Jett drives Jayd around

No comments: