Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Break is coming to an end--

So tomorrow is the last day of spring break. The week went by so fast--but I really feel like we got a lot done. I'm almost done with the lesson plans and grading I brought home with me. Levi and I made doors for our shed today--and with only one little fight--very impressive. We just have minor communication issues once in a while--I know what I'm talking about and he doesn't. Otherwise we did a pretty nice job. I got the rest of the trim put up in the dining room. The garage is cleaned out and we now have room to use the saws. Tomorrow we are going to get the garbage out of the yard--since there were no doors on the shed, the dogs drug out all the cardboard boxes and tore them up. Hence the building of doors today.
Today also marks the last spring training game for the Mariners. Their first regular season game is Monday at 4--can't wait. Then their first home game is Tuesday, April 14. Levi and I will be there--soooooooo excited. Hopefully they have a better season than last year, although if you think about it, they really can't do any worse. They've lost a lot of preseason games, but they have a lot of options, and I am quite excited for the return of Griffey.
Anyway--even though we really didn't go anywhere, I think it has been a great spring break. I could use another week, but I can't complain, and there are only 48 days left of school once we return. So the sooner we get back to school, the sooner summer vacation will be here. YEAH!!

No comments: