Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kaidyn's first T-ball Game

So tonight Kaidyn had her first T-ball game. It was supposed to be Tuesday, but because of weather, it was canceled, so it was tonight. Anyway--I was a little worried that it was going to be long and boring, but it was actually kind of fun and cute to watch. They play 3 innings and everyone bats through and runs all the bases. The practice getting the ball and throwing it to first after every hit. Kaidyn even played first base for one inning, and even though she didn't catch any of the balls that were thrown to her (the few that actually made it all the way to first base) she did a great job of fielding them and throwing them to the coach at the tee. It went by really quickly. Unfortunately, Levi had to work tonight, so I was by myself and I spent most of my time chasing Jett around which upset Jayd because then she couldn't sit on my lap. But Kaidyn had fun and did a pretty good job hitting.

No comments: